I got tagged by Daryl Cognito, owner of The Best Podcast In Calgary. Check out Atomic Suburbia, then hurry back here.
Here are Six Random Things about me:
- I am still shocked to find myself living in a country whose goals for the Olympics are to finish in the top sixteen. It takes some getting used to.
- I graduated High School with Bob Costas.
- I don't follow either of Canada's official sports, in either of Canada's official languages.
- My curling team once scored an 8-ender.
- I think that although it's just possible that Rick Mercer is not a jerk, he certainly does play one on TV.
- I think "Little Mosque on the Prairie" is stupid, but I love "Corner Gas."
And now for the Rules. Because of course there have to be Rules. Eh?
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.